- UI is simple and convenient.
- You can train the image by yourself.
- It offers simple basic mode and powerful advanced mode.
- It provides the visualized result of training analysis.
- It is available to create a vision inspection file only with the image.
NAVI AI Trainer is a learning tool for artificial intelligence vision inspection. Even if you do not have the expertise of vision, you can easily learn with accepted/defective images.
You can make to learn images by yourself and apply them to the inspection in case that inspection object is often changed or to reduce the use time in learning new inspection images.
The vision inspection using artificial intelligence is classified into four categories: NAVI AI Mercury, Venus, Mars, and OCR. Although learning methods are slightly different depending on the characteristics of each tool, learning for vision inspection can be easily completed by learning only images of all four tools.
NAVI AI Mercury is a Single Object Classification Learning Tool that manages learning objects by class. It learns the classification of objects in advance and derives the class of desired objects. The using procedure is as follows
- Load the image to learn.
- Set the classification class for each image.
- When the class set of all images are completed, press the 'Training' button.
- Run the generated .dat file through NAVI AI Mercury and proceed the inspection.
NAVI AI Venus is a Multiple Object Detector Learning Tool for classifying two or more objects, locating and identifying their numbers. The learning objects are managed by a number of class-specific areas, and confirm the location and number of objects by learning selected areas. The using procedure is as follows.
- Load images that contain objects to be inspected.
- Displays the part of the image that needs to be detected as a square box.
- When the box is displayed on the image, press the 'Training' button.
- Run the generated .dat file through NAVI AI Venus and proceed the inspection.
NAVI AI Mars is a Multi-type Defect Segmentation Learning Tool for detecting various defects. It manages defects of learning objects in specific areas and locates the defect by learning selected areas. The using procedure is as follows.
- Classify the accepted/defective images.
- Mask the defective parts from the classified defective image.
- When the classification and masking of the images are completed, press the 'Training' button.
- Run the generated .dat file through NAVI AI Mars and proceed the inspection.