- Specialized to 'C-PHY' camera module inspection
- High-speed sensor interface & High-speed PC interface
- Built-in ISP
- Low CPU usage
- Shorten program initialization time
- Support electrical characteristic inspection
- Convenient software design
It supports the [Sensor I/F] from sensor to LPMC-900CK – MIPI C-Phy 3 Lane + MIPI D-Phy 4 Lane simultaneously as dual.
It supports twice the bandwidth of USB 3.0 using [PC I / F] LPMC-900CK to PC-link aggregation technology.
- Maximum data rates = 5.4 Gbps (2.7 Gbps X 2)
- Built-in ISP operates in real-time on LPMC-900CK, which is twice as fast as using PC ISP or Phone Board ISP.
- It includes Hardware ISP Function, supports Adaptive Bayer Interpolation, AWB, Lens Shading Correction, Defect Pixel Correction, Focus Value Calculation, Gamma Correction & Look-up Table Conversion and increases the accuracy as it can inspect with high-quality images.
- It shows excellent performance in inspecting AF, OIS and Active Align.
|Image Sensor Interface||
• MIPI C-Phy 3Lane : Tested 22M sensor 15 Fps
• MIPI D-Phy 4Lane : Up to 1.5Gbps per Lane
• IIC 2channel / SPI 2channel / Usable Set GPIO 4ea
• RESET 2ea / ENABLE 2ea
• Sensor IO 2channel (Voltage range : 0.9V ~ 3.3V)
|USB3.0 Interface||• USB3.0 Standard B Connector 2 port|
|Image Data upload||• USB3.0.Maximum data rates = 5.4 Gbps|
|Firmware update||• FPGA JTAG, USB Path|
|Internal Buffer Memory||• 2Gbit DDR3 x 1|
|Connectors for camera Interface||• 40pin (2x20) Connector 2mm pitch(female) connector x 2|
|Configuration for Camera module registers||• Through USB Packet|
|Power for Image Sensor||
• Sensor Power channel 8ea for current measure
: Flexible 10channel (current measure), MAX: 500mA(limit)
OTP 2 channel (max 10.5V)
|Sensor Main Clock||• Usable set (Programming OSC) : Up to 68Mhz x 2|
|Device ID||• Up to 4 IDs|
|Dimension PCB (CASE)||• 110mm x 110mm (116mm x 116mm x 29.8mm)|
|Power Supply||• DC +12.0V / 2A (5.5Ø Adaptor)|