Super-high-speed Camera: It can be used in areas requiring high-speed frames such as screen golf, baseball, and moving objects at high speed.
One Board Camera: It includes the functions of three boards on one board.
- LPMVC-3U1R2M, LPMVC-3U005M, LPMVC-3U010M
Customized Vision Camera: By combining Resolution, Frame Rate, and Interface suitable for the inspection environment, Laon People will create a vision camera for you.
What is the Laon People 3D Laser Profile Camera?
Now is the age of 3D vision inspection. Depending on the application area, 3D can be the best choice, not 2D. Laon People's 3D camera, developed for the first time in Korea in the form of a line laser profile, can be applied to various tests using 3D matching beyond the limits of conventional 2D vision inspection.
Because the laser profile is a collection of points, the correct 3D inspection can not be done if the peak detection of the points is incorrect. By applying more accurate peak detection with the self-developed peak detection algorithm that compensates for the shortcomings of Max, COG, and Gaussian algorithms, both precision and stability are secured. In addition, Z-axis vibration correction function is added to prevent parts that may interfere with inspection due to moving environment or surrounding environment when moving inline products.
Existing 3D cameras must measure using API provided by the manufacturer, realize the calibration function, or purchase expensive separate software packages, with the exception of the viewer. However, Laon People's 3D camera can measure and calibrate at the same time as purchasing, without purchasing and implementing a 3D camera or purchasing a separate software package.
What is LAON PEOPLE Smart Camera?
- Independent System: Vision software built into the camera performs the inspection on its own.
- Efficient Cost and Convenience: Easy to install and low cost compared to PC-based solutions.
- Easy Connection: Communication is easy due to the output result of the operation result only
World's first! Deep learning OCR is included in the Smart Camera. LPSC-600
Registered various patterns & Corresponding to various environment
Deel learning OCR challenges 100% read rate.
- Embossed / Engraved OK!
- Diffuse DPM OK!
- Metal Surface, OK
- Wafer, OK
- LCD / OLED Panel, OK
Machine Vision Solution based on Pattern Matching - LPSC-560
- Various patterns can be registered
- It can be used in various optical environments
- Application of NCC-based similarity reading algorithm
- Registration of motion pattern with simple drag operation
- Providing calibration function for actual distance conversion
- Recognizing various patterns at the same time (Max 5EA)
- Able to set the number of inspections per pattern
- Providing center point coordinate information (ex: Use for the robot guide)
- Extraction of rotation angle (ex: Rotation object alignment)
- Setting the judgment range using the pattern matching rate (Score)
Real-time Thermal Imaging Monitoring
- Real-time thermal imaging
- Real-time warning message when an abnormal temperature is detected
- Providing various thermal camera functions such as spot meter, color/gray mapping and the temperature profile